Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy Birthday to Us

It has been so long since the last post. Have not been free to update for about 6 months.

Gone through a lot within this period, learned a lot of things which I never thought about it when I was single.

Single is good, but now I understand why Taylor Swift said ' Two is better than One'. We learn different things and we learn more things. That will be a super long story if I have to tell, hence I decide to skip it and just share a few pictures here, as a record and as a memory of us.

December 2014


April 2015


This world map means a lot to me.
My biggest dream is to travel around the world with you, we take care of each other, we protect each other along the journey, and we love each other until we die.





Love, 
Jessie



No comments:

Post a Comment