Sunday, September 21, 2014

A Gentleman

I used to watch TVB dramas since my 6 and I found the gentlemen in the drama charming. As time goes by, I grown up and realized that the reality is always different from the dramas. That were really just dramatic stories when I look at those guys around me, including my good friends.

Perhaps, we were still young and guys don't know their roles yet. Blame no one, but time. Lol.

8 August 2014, I met a guy who is the good friend of my friend. The first impression about him was, he is shy. Lol. Honestly, I just find that a shy guy (introverts) is cute!! Perhaps, I'm a lil psycho as I like to tease them intentionally. hahaha.

We had dinner together with another 2 friends and went for a movie and played in Escape Room as well. We left the place around 1am and he walked me to the parking place. I didn't expect him to walk me there seriously, as that's not the culture in Penang. That impressed me a lot.

We hung out for dinner again the following week, I arrived at the place first and he came later with Melvin. Jasmine was on her way, and this guy went out from the restaurant to wait for Jasmine even he was starved already. He was waiting out there for around 10 mins until Jasmine arrived at the place but she was kinda unhappy. Probably guys in this place dont do that and Jasmine found it unnecessary for him to do that. However, I personally think this guy is really a kind person as he thinks for others. It's not obligated for him to starve himself and wait for the girl actually, pity him.

He is the most gentle guy I have ever met. A mature kind of gentleman who is being nice to others without expect anything in return.

I'm proud to have this friend, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment