Monday, August 11, 2014

Escape Room

Hello guys!! I'm back after a month!! It was a busy month of July as my besties came back from Singapore and I have promised her to reserve all my free time for her.

Anyway, I'm back!

Let's share something still new with you guys.

Penang has actually not many things to do other than exploring the cafes in town.

One of my friend invited me to try Escape Room together last Friday and we just went after movie. Let me tell you guys, it's Chinese July now (Ghost month), and we entered the escape rooms at 11pm until 1am!!!

Hell yeah! That sounds crazy right?! But it was quite fun.

Fortunately, we have John de investigator!! Pro skills weih.... Well done!

Jasmine cried halfway as she has been freaked out by the bloody women & probably Jelvin scared her cause he got shocked and shouted as well.

And I was just being so noob in the rooms as my brain frozen and I was actually, scared!!!!! T.T






John, Me, Jasmine & Jelvin (Melvin)
                                            The posers!! Haha.. Jasmine looks so serious!




Look! Jelvin is gonna shoot Jasmine down.




It was a fun night actually, met the two new friends and they are really nice & fun. 










No comments:

Post a Comment